Your shopping cart is empty!
General sales and delivery conditions volleyshop.be
Volleyshop.be is part of Gidion B.V.
1. Orders can be placed with volleyshop.be via internet, e-mail, telephone. In case of a telephone order, we cannot guarantee a correct delivery.
2. Volleyshop.be reserves the right to make price changes.
3. If ordered items are no longer, or not for the time being, available, Volleyshop.be will, after consultation with the purchaser, supply similar items in terms of price and quality.
4. Shipment is always at the risk of the Volleyshop.be. Dispatch costs: envelopes, packages, foreign deliveries, express services according to type, weight and valid rate. Volleyshop.bel tries, depending on the articles, to ship as cheaply as possible. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer. Shipping costs inland: €7.50, from €250.00 postage paid.
5. It is allowed Volleyshop.be to carry out changes, which benefit the product.
6. Deduction of shipping costs is not allowed. A discount deduction must be offered in advance by Volleyshop.bel in writing. Deduction as a result of wrong deliveries which have been indicated in writing at the time of delivery is excluded.
7. Transport damage must be reported by the buyer immediately.
8. Volleyshop.be delivers to the purchaser at the latest 30 days after ordering. If this does not happen, the purchaser can cancel the purchase immediately. This does not apply if the parties have agreed on a different delivery period. Partial deliveries are also possible. Delivery times and delivery options shall remain unaffected by any additional compensation for delayed or non-delivery.
9. You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. You will have another 14 days to return your product after cancellation. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for the return from your home to the shop are for your own account. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original state and packaging. To make use of this right, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days of notification of your return, provided that the product has already been received in good order. The following items are not entitled to be returned: printed or flocked items, special creations (including printing with a name and/or club logo) and items with numbering provided by the customer.
10. If the payment term is exceeded - if applicable - we charge both interest and any collection costs.
11. Foreign deliveries shall only be made against payment in advance.
12. The articles delivered by the Volleyshop.be remain the property of the Volleyshop.be until the payment has been credited to the bank account of the Volleyshop.be.
13. From the moment of delivery, the articles delivered by Volleyshop.be are guaranteed for 6 months. If within 6 months manufacturing or material defects are found in unused items, the purchaser still has the right to return these goods and exchange them for the same, or if no longer available, similar alternative item. After 6 months, the purchaser is no longer entitled to any warranty.
14. Copying and duplication of our internet presentation or parts thereof is only possible with our express and written consent.
15. In case of disputes, Dutch law shall apply.
16. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
17. Should certain provisions of this agreement be ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. The parties undertake to replace unworkable provisions with new provisions that meet legal standards. The same applies to gaps in provisions. In order to fill the gaps, the parties undertake to work and think according to the sense and purpose of the treaty.